PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT WOLKEN COLLECTS
When you visit our site and in the course of completing contact forms, interacting with the web widgets, or while downloading white papers or other information collateral, we may require you to provide personal information (e.g., your name, phone number, email address etc). We may also collect Site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and other users browse the Site. You may also provide additional comments on how you seethe Site servicing your needs and interests. If you choose to correspond with the Publisher through email, the Publisher may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and the Publisher’s responses to you.
WEBSITE USE INFORMATION
We may also utilize “cookies” (see more details below “Cookies”)and server logs to collect information about how the Site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Site, and the web sites visited just before and just after the Site. The Publishers, its advertisers, advertisement serving companies and Affiliated Parties may also use small pieces of code called “web beacons” or “clear gifs” to determine which advertisements and promotions Users have seen and how users responded to them.
CONTENT THAT YOU PROVIDED FOR PUBLICATION ON THE WEBSITE
From time to time, Wolken may enable you to post content on itsWebsite (e.g, such content may appear on a blog, etc.). By making available such content, you expressly acknowledge and agree such content may be published on Wolken’s Website and may be used by Wolken in various other capacities and such content does not violate any other person’s right to privacy, does not violate any applicable laws, and does not otherwise infringe any other party’s intellectual property rights. Further, you should be aware that any content you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others. We ask that any content you provide to Wolken does not include any personal data about you or anyone else.
INFORMATION GATHERED WHEN USING THE SERVICES
Wolken may collect information pertaining to your activity on ourWebsite, including content that you create, information or advertisements that you have read, the web pages you visited, offers and services that were of interest to you, the location of the computer and the Internet Protocol (IP)address through which you had access to the Website and more. Additionally, we may collect or use the assistance of third parties to collect and analyze anonymous, statistical or aggregative information related to your use of theWebsite (and if applicable, the Services offered thereon), including information related to your personal details and activities.
USE OF INFORMATION
Wolken will store the information you provide and the information we collect about your activity on the Website throughout our databases. We reserve the right to use such information for the following purposes:
1. To provide the Services on the Website and to enable you to use them.
2. To improve and customize your experience and other users’ experience with both the Website and related Services.
3. To contact you if you or someone in your organization requests a product demonstration or product information.
4. To contact you as and when Wolken believes it to be necessary for technical, administrative or security reasons.
5. To analyze and provide statistical information to third parties. This information will not identify you personally.
6. For the orderly and proper operation and development of the Website and associated Services.
TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
2. If Wolken reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information in order to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities. In addition, to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4. Wolken may share personally identifiable information and information related to your use of the Website, with companies or organizations connected to or affiliated with Wolken, such as subsidiaries, sister companies, parent companies and service providers such asan email service provider to send you emails on our behalf, with the express provision that their use of such information must comply with this policy.
5. Wolken is also entitled to transfer or share anonymous, statistical or aggregative information with organizations connected to Wolken, and with suppliers, business partners, advertisers, and every third party, according to Wolken’s absolute discretion; however, Wolken will not disclose your identity to them, knowingly or deliberately, without receiving your consent.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website may contain links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Wolken. Please be aware that Wolken will not be responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.
Wolken implements industry-standard data security systems and procedures to secure the information stored on Wolken computer servers.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to use and access our Services, you may correct, update, delete/deactivate your information by emailing Wolken via email@example.com.We will undertake to respond to your request within 30 days of Wolken’s receipt thereof. Although Wolken will make reasonable efforts to accommodate your requests, in some circumstances we may not agree. If that should happen, Wolken expressly reserves the right to refuse your request to change the personal information in Wolken’s records, and will instead append an alternative text to the record in question. Before Wolken is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request.We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you Services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
From time to time, Wolken may change the terms of this policy.Changes will take effect once they are posted online and by accessing and/or using the Website or Services after we make any such changes to this PrivacyPolicy, you are deemed to have accepted such changes. If you do not agree with any of the amended terms, you must avoid any further use of the Website and/or Services offered by Wolken.
INQUIRIES OR CONCERNS?
You may contact Wolken by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org