Skill Set – Must have
AWS: 2 - 4 years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch) to develop and maintain AWS based cloud solution, with emphasis on best practice cloud security.
DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
Strong scripting skills and automation skills.
Expertise in Linux system administration.
Beneficial to have
- Basic DB administration experience (MySQL)
- Working knowledge of some of the major open source web containers & servers like apache, tomcat and Nginx.
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP).
- Experience on Docker, Ansible & Python.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems.
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains.
- Ensuring critical system security using best in class cloud security solutions.