The Business Analyst will be responsible for managing key clients to capture the business requirements,
assessment of the solution, closely work with the product team to deliver the solution and ensuring the
solution meets the requirements of the client.
Reporting to: Sales and Account management
- Project management
- Develop an understanding of company products to meet the company's current and future needs.
- Partnering with business users at the client to gather all requirements to formulate business
specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documenting workflows and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- Work with the product team to determine feasibility of requirements
- Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into requirements statement
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications
are implemented properly.
- Analyse metrics to continually improve company products and goals relating to product growth
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Strong customer service orientation
- Stakeholder management
- Strong organisational and planning skills and proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Excellent analytical, and creative problem-solving skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- High level of motivation and a self-starting attitude, and the ability to work independently
Knowledge, & Other skills:
- Good working knowledge of IT services and system development
- Good computer and MS office skills.